Remember State

Jun 15, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Hi Serkant,

I was wondering if it was possible that the Add-in would save its current position/state in outlook when the user closes outlook so when it is reopened the add-in will be in the same state as when it closed.  At the moment the add-in always opens on the right each time outlook is opened.  I would like it if the user had it closed/hidden the add-in will stay closed until the user opens it again, or if the user changes the position from the right to the left, floating etc. the add-in would remember this.

Also as a side issue on one PC I have no icons for the site/sub-site/folders etc.  they show up fine on other PC's.  Would you have any idea why this one pc won't show the icons.  Would the PC be missing something?  Add-in works fine either way but would be nice if I could get the icons to show up.

Thanks

Brian

Coordinator
Jun 15, 2011 at 2:17 PM

Brian,

This is already in our list but I cannot give you estimation on this one as we have more important issues to resolve.

For the icon problem, it is something I have not heard before. I am not sure if you have tried, but reinstalling might resolve the problem (I know typical response :) ). If something comes to my mind I will inform you.

Thanks,

Serkant