Outlook Connector V2.3.3.2 Installed but cannot see SP Site

Nov 10, 2010 at 9:39 PM

The connector looks phenominal and its exactly what we need.  I downloaded the latest version and successfully installed it for my Outlook 2007 client.  The Add-in runs after launching Outlook nicely but after placing the URL and user credentials to access my MOSS 2007 SharePoint site nothing is shown in the Viewpane.  I re-launch Outlook again and the view pane shows the root URL of my site with plus sign however when clicking the plus sign it just shows "Loading" but nothing appears.  I have tired various URL alternatives but no success.  I have full admin access to the site.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

JM

Coordinator
Nov 11, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Hi Jake,

Please install this version first. http://spoutlookconnector.codeplex.com/releases/view/55507

I have improved exception handling on some areas. Now if there is an error you should see dialog box where you can send the error detail to us. Try this one and let me know please.

Thanks,

Serkant

Nov 11, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Thank you Serkant. Completed as requested – it did generate an error, fill out the info and sent it.

Regards,

John

From: Serkant_Samurkas [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:07 AM
To: Meulendyk, John (Postmedia)
Subject: Re: Outlook Connector V2.3.3.2 Installed but cannot see SP Site [SPOutlookConnector:234236]

Hi Jake,

Please install this version first. http://spoutlookconnector.codeplex.com/releases/view/55507

I have improved exception handling on some areas. Now if there is an error you should see dialog box where you can send the error detail to us. Try this one and let me know please.

Thanks,

Serkant

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SPOutlookConnector@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SPOutlookConnector@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com