problem when anonymous access granted on site

Apr 7, 2010 at 9:24 AM

It works fine with classical sites but when anonymous access is set on a sharepoint site, connection fails : everything is frosen, need to relaunch Outlook

Coordinator
Apr 7, 2010 at 1:26 PM
When does it exactly gets frozen? When you do refresh on explorer panel to load folders or any specific action (upload, download etc)?
Apr 8, 2010 at 3:22 PM

Sorry my diagnostic was wrong. the pb is when accessing a site if not authorized or typing a wrong url

Here's what happens :

1/ i click on "Settings" button, enter a valid Sharepoint Url -> URL appears in Sobiens pane with the appropriate icon. Click on the "+" sign, "loading" message -> the tree is displayed, it's possible to navigate trough the tree, drag and drop e-mail, refresh, etc.

2/ click on on "Settings" again, change URL to another Sharepoint site where i'm not authorized or wrong URL, press "refresh" -> URL appears in Sobiens pane with the appropriate icon. but when clicking on the "+" sign, "loading" message then nothing.

3/ after that, nothing's working anymore : I can change URL again, press "refresh" or whatever, only solution i found is to close outlook, delete "settings.xml" and "sharepointtreeview.xml" and launch outlook again

It seems that the program doesn't handle well error sent by the server. hope it helps